Our Employee Value Proposition
There are many benefits associated with working for CPT. In addition to very competitive remuneration, there are a range of staff benefits which we offer which sets us apart.
- Great People: CPT employs talented and motivated professionals who have shared values which align to a common work ethic. Many CPTers become great friends out of work and participate in shared interests and activities. As a CPTer, you will work with experienced and highly regarded professionals.
- Sharing Culture: At CPT, we pride ourselves on our collegiate, information sharing and knowledge building philosophy. All CPTers are treated as equals and have the same opportunity to achieve. There are Practice based support networks and practical resources to assist our consultants when on a client engagement.
- Excellence: CPT is an established and well-known brand in IT, not only in Australia but also in key global centres. We are trusted for delivering great results and consistently exceeding our clients’ expectations. These continuing standards of excellence are dependent upon the professionals we hire.
- Opportunities: CPT has the capacity to be more flexible than other professional services firms. We can offer our consultants unique opportunities to work in many of the world’s great cities but we are just as comfortable if our consultants call one place home. We have ongoing development opportunities, illustrated by the fact that many of our senior consultants have progressed to their current levels after starting with CPT in preceding years. Equally, many of our senior management roles are taken up by internal promotion of existing CPTers. We also provide our staff with access to a range of professional development programs, capability forums and seminars, and encourage our consultants to speak at relevant events in Australia, Europe and North America.
- Variety: At CPT you have access to a wide variety of interesting and challenging work. Our consultants can change roles without changing organisations and you will often be engaged on consulting projects across different industries and skill sets. Each assignment is different and therefore requires a unique approach and a high level of adaptability to ensure success.
Career Support and Development
- On-the job training – While a lot of learning comes organically from new and interesting roles, CPT ensures access to senior consultants to support and enhance learning from others through feedback, work review and relationships
- Study leave to attend exams for approved courses
- Payment of professional membership fees for approved professional bodies
- A comprehensive corporate induction program, building an understanding of the CPT story, our culture, the detail of the organisation and ‘who’s who’ plus introductions to key players and peers.
- Opportunities to develop mentor/mentee professional relationships
- Extremely competitive remuneration that is benchmarked against our industry
- A bonus scheme for eligible employees based on your individual performance and the performance of the Company
- A referral fee of $1,500 if you refer a candidate who is successfully engaged for a role at CPT
- Salary packaging options for motor vehicles & IT devices
- Airline memberships and other benefits which support frequent travellers
Travel and Secondment
- International and domestic assignment opportunities within CPT offices in Australia, North America, Europe, South America and Asia
- Fully supported travel, accommodation, insurance and expense arrangements tailored to the assignment, length of stay and circumstances
- An option, subject to approval, to purchase up to two weeks of additional annual leave each year for those who want more time to pursue commitments or interests outside of work
- The opportunity to apply for part-time work
- A healthy work/life balance
Health and Well Being
- Personal/Carer’s leave
- CPT funded flu vaccinations
- Workplace health & safety program with OH&S representatives to provide a safe work environment for all employees