CPT – The independent advisor to help optimise your Technology Investments and Capabilities
CPT provides a number of independent and expert services designed to support the strategic capabilities of your organisation. We can help you transition to new and improved delivery models, which might involve selective sourcing and more effective governance and assurance frameworks. We help our customers re-define their service delivery models, and our independent consultants can partner with your service delivery organisation to achieve specific outcomes.
We believe that all successful consulting engagements are built on:
- a foundation of trust which,
- draws on the client’s knowledge of their business,
- applies industry best practices and lessons learned, and
- leverages the experience and skills of our consultants.
Specific Management Consulting services offered by CPT include:
MANAGEMENT ADVISORY SERVICES
BUSINESS SUPPORT SERVICES
PORTFOLIO AND PROGRAM ASSURANCE SERVICES
There are a number of characteristics that set us apart from our competitors:
- Our consultants are highly experienced in ICT with an average experience of greater than 25 years
- Our consultants have a unique blend of management and ICT experience. 90% have held management positions and 20% have been ICT executives
- We apply a proven quality assurance process, evolved over many years, which examines enablers that are leading indicators of engagement success
- We have an enviable proven track record of successful engagements, many of which have resulted in long-term business relationships
- Our consultants have access to a repository of models and templates which we have developed over the last 20 years
- We have no affiliation with any hardware, software, communications or outsourcing provider. We provide objective and independent advice
Our IT management consultants are aligned with and accredited in a number of industry best practice frameworks such as Prince2, IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL), Gateway Assurance reviews, and Investment Management Standards.