Project Management & Delivery
CPT provides flexible and independent program and project management services. Our project management consultancy is customised to the unique requirements of our clients and complements both your environment and needs.
- CPT provides access to best practice in project management methodologies, standards and techniques
- CPT offers highly experienced and professionally qualified Project Managers. All our project management approaches are aligned with the PMBOK® Guide, and many of our consultants Prince 2 qualified.
- CPT has provided these services to financial services, retail, logistics, health and government sectors
CPT provides a range of specific project management services:
- Managing client projects – including business process improvement, systems delivery, systems and technology integration, testing, change management, records and document management, data
management and e-Commerce.
- CPT Consultants work closely alongside client personnel providing skills transfer.
- Project Execution Plan development – The first step in every CPT project is to develop a Project Execution Plan (PEP) which provides a complete blueprint for the project scope definition, how it will be
resourced, managed, executed and implemented.
- Project Office. For large projects or for Program Management CPT is able to set up a Project Office for the client using CPT personnel, client personnel or a mixture of both. Typically this will incorporate an
aim of progressively transferring skills to the client so they can take over complete operation of the Project Office in due course.
- CPT offers project management mentoring and can help
establish project management standards and methodologies, either as a stand alone assignment or in the context of a Project Office engagement. CPT is also happy to assist clients in sourcing suitable Project Management training and certification services.
- CPT undertakes project quality assurance reviews as well as
reviews of “at risk” projects where independent assessment and corrective action may be required.
- CPT offers risk assessment and management services
consistent with AS4360:2004. Risk management forms a part of CPT’s normal project management services but can be provided as a separate service if required.