CPT Global Limited – ACN 083 090 895 (the ‘Company’)
CPT Global Limited (CPT) is committed to protecting your privacy. This statement provides you with an overview of how we collect and use your personal information.
Personal Information Collection and Use
We may collect your personal information (which may include sensitive information) in a number of different ways including-
- your use of our website;
- by telephone or other means of communication with you or your company (including by email, mail or fax);
- from third parties such as our related entities, recruitment agencies, business partners, other clients and your representatives;
- from publicly available sources of information; and
- from our records of how you use our products or services.
The amount and type of information that CPT gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who apply for a role on our careers page to provide their CV together with an email address and phone number in order for us to respond to them. In each case, CPT collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfil the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with us. CPT does not disclose personally identifying information other than as described below. Visitors to our website can always refuse to supply personally identifying information, but this may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
When information is provided to us via a third party we use that information on the basis that you have consented or would reasonably expect us to collect your personal information in this way and we take reasonable steps to ensure that you have been made aware of how we handle your personal information.
CPT will take all reasonable and prudent steps to protect your personal information against unauthorised access, use, modification or disclosure.
Personal information held by CPT will only be used or disclosed for purposes directly related to our business activities in the provision of our services or as otherwise permitted by lawful authority. We take all reasonable steps to ensure the personal information we collect and use is accurate and complete.
We may disclose your information to third parties in the following circumstances:
- with your consent;
- where the disclosure is reasonably expected;
- where we have previously notified you about the use or disclosure; or
- as otherwise permitted or required by a lawful authority.
Depending on the circumstances we may use your personal information for a range of different purposes, including:
- recruitment purposes;
- to provide a service to clients and to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- client and business relationship management;
- to communicate with, and to comply with our legal obligations to, our shareholders and to process payments to them;
- to enable third party service providers to provide us with services such as auditing, legal advice, printing, services relating to our share register, banking, payment, client contact, data processing, data hosting, insurance, litigation support, marketing and security services;
- research, planning, service development, security or risk management;
- where we are under a legal, regulatory or professional obligation to do so or in order to enforce or apply our terms of business (or other client terms) or to protect the rights and interests, property, or safety of CPT, our clients or others.
CPT is a global company with staff based in Europe and North America and your personal information may be accessed from outside of Australia. In all instances where your personal information may be disclosed overseas, in addition to any local data privacy laws, we have measures in place to ensure that those parties hold and use that information in accordance with the consent you have provided and in accordance with our obligations to you.
Where your personal information is no longer required, reasonable, practical steps will be taken to delete or destroy the information in accordance with our Records Management Policy.
In dealing with us, you agree to us using and disclosing your personal information as set out in this statement. This consent remains valid unless you alter or revoke it by giving written notice to our Privacy Officer. However, should you choose to withdraw your consent it is important for you to understand that this may mean we may not be able to provide you or your organisation with the service, response or information you require.
In some areas of our website, CPT employs ‘cookies’ (small data files that are sent to your computer) to improve your experience of the website. However, these are not used to track individuals or record information about you.
The use of ‘cookies’ is now a fairly standard operating procedure for most websites. Please configure your browser to permit you to reject or disable the cookies if you wish. Note however that certain parts of the website may not work properly if you decide to do so.
How to Contact Us
If you’d like access to or a copy of your personal information which we hold, wish to correct or update it, or if you have a complaint about how we manage your personal information, please contact our Privacy Officer:
CPT Global Limited
Level 3, 818 Bourke Street
Docklands, Melbourne, 3008, Australia
P: +61 3 9684 7900