Architecture & Roadmapping
CPT has provided Enterprise Architecture and Technical Architecture services for numerous organisations either as part of IT Strategic Planning engagements or as a service to organisations undertaking large complex system integration projects.
CPT focuses on architectural services that support the design, development, and integration of systems. CPT will conform with the requirement to provide services in accordance with ABR6205 and DI(G) OPS43-1 the Defence Architecture Framework and Systems Architect. CPT’s Enterprise Architects are experienced in a range of recognised methodologies and tools and apply them pragmatically to the requirements of the individual organisations for which they consult.
CPT offers the following services:
- Developing information and application technology architectures that highlight business decision points, needs, directions and priorities
- Ensuring architectures are appropriate for the organisation’s risk profile, business priorities and strategic directions
- Producing material to convey key concepts, their relevance, and implications for the organisation to all levels of audience
- Migration plans considering the organisation’s current systems, governance approach, organisational structures etc.
Services are delivered within complex environments, including:
- Organisations with many interfaces and dependencies both within the organisation and between organisations.
- Organisations with mission critical business systems, very large transaction volumes and significant business regulatory constraints, such as the financial industry.
- Global organisations with diversity in time zones, laws, regulations, language, supplier presence and service availability.